We approach a section presenting the history of Jews, neighbours, who nowadays cannot be found on the streets of Polish towns. They were a half of the population of Wyszogród before World War II. In the section presenting the judaica, one can notice the equipment of a synagogue as well as the synagogue itself, in the form of a model. On the exhibition, one can find a board devoted to the history of the synagogue in Gostynin and a large photograph of its interior: Aron ha-kodesh – a case in the form of a hanging closet, in which the scrolls of Torah – the Pentateuch of Moses – were placed. With the aron ha-kodesh in the background, the bimah is presented – an elevation used for the purpose of public reading of Torah during ceremonies and Jewish services. The exhibition explains not only the history of this building, but also people, who prayed in its interior, restoring the memories about those, who are not here anymore. Among the relics of the material culture, on the exhibition one can find curbs manufactured from matzevas – tombstones from the old Jewish cemetery. The tombstones were used by the Nazi Germans during World War II. Moreover, a numerous set of padlocks, discovered together with the skeletons on the old Jewish cemetery in Wyszogród, was also collected on the exhibition as well as small vessels used for washing hands during a ritual of cleaning after leaving the cemetery. From the area of the old cemetery also originates a clasp and a dreidel – a four-sided spinning top used for a gambling game.
On the permanent exhibition, there are also exhibits connected with people: stamps used for sealing wax by the Jewish craftsmen – a tailor from Wyszogród and a potter from Zakroczym as well as postal order forms and letters sent by the Jews from Wyszogród from the camp in Nowa Słupia in June 1941.The packages and letters never managed to get to their addressees.